All of our training can be tailored to your individual requirements. Examples of courses include:
- Advocacy for the Junior Lawyer: passing on advocacy tips from courtroom experience.
- How to Conduct an Investigation: using a fair and reasonable approach to product the correct result which can withstand external scrutiny.
- From the Courtroom to the Boardroom: employing barristers’ techniques to persuasive public speaking and negotiations in a business context.
- Achieving Best Evidence: witness training for the professional witness (expert witnesses, social workers and police officers) ensuring that clear and robust answers can be given to challenging questions.
- Receiving Complaints in the Child Protection Context: how to ensure that serious complaints are approached and handled in the most effective way in order to avoid any prejudicial effect on any subsequent investigation.
Prices start from £500 plus VAT for a half day session with one of our trainers.