What we do
We train in a range of areas including:
- advocacy and public speaking;
- communication skills;
- courtroom skills (including giving evidence);
- conducting successful negotiations;
- focused analysis and critical thinking; and
- conducting investigations.
All of our training can be tailored to your individual requirements. Examples of courses include:
- Advocacy for the Junior Lawyer: passing on advocacy tips from courtroom experience.
- How to Conduct an Investigation: using a fair and reasonable approach to product the correct result which can withstand external scrutiny.
- From the Courtroom to the Boardroom: employing barristers’ techniques to persuasive public speaking and negotiations in a business context.
- Achieving Best Evidence: witness training for the professional witness (expert witnesses, social workers and police officers) ensuring that clear and robust answers can be given to challenging questions.
- Receiving Complaints in the Child Protection Context: how to ensure that serious complaints are approached and handled in the most effective way in order to avoid any prejudicial effect on any subsequent investigation.
Professional skills based training for the
public and private sectors
transferring courtroom skills to the professional arena